Terms and Conditions of Entry to Overseas Family School
In completing this application form, the student and the parents or guardians of the student agree to the following school policies and requirements.
- Students are expected to understand and abide by the rules and regulations of the school at all times. The rules and regulations of the school are set out in the student's handbook distributed in September each year.
- Registration Fees are payable on acceptance by the school of student applications. A place in school will be confirmed when the Registration Fee is paid. Registrations Fees are not refundable.
- Fees are payable when the student joins the school and then one month before the start of each semester. Parents or guardians of the student hereby agree to ensure that all fees are paid by the due date.
- Tuition Fees will be pro-rated on a monthly basis if the student starts school after the commencement of the semester. Tuition Fees are not refundable on early withdrawal.
- The OFS student must reside in the Singapore home of his or her parents.
- In a medical emergency, the school may authorise qualified medical examination or emergency treatment as may be required for the welfare of the student. School staff will try to make contact with parents, guardians or emergency contact persons, before any such authorisation is made.
- The school is hereby authorised to include the student in physical education and extra curricular activities whether on or off campus unless other arrangements as outlined on the Medical Info section of the form have been requested by parents or guardians and approved in writing by an authorised officer of OFS.
- By submitting this form, the student and the parents or guardians of the student acknowledge and agree that OFS may collect, use and disclose all information and personal data (a) contained in this form and (b) as may be provided to OFS from time to time, to all persons who require such information for the purpose of evaluating and processing the student's admission, for school-related activities and for any other purpose relating the conduct of OFS business and the provision of services by OFS or its authorised service providers, as well as to comply with all the laws and regulatory requirements including but not limited to the purchase of insurance under the Fee Protection Scheme.